Procedure for licensing a vehicle
Inspection field stage
- Present an insurance certificate valid for one year.
- Receive road-worthiness certificate and vehicle inspection certificate based on the actual condition of the vehicle (Form No. 69).
- Inspection of the vehicle by the inspection committee and through automated checking.
- Payment of set fees.
- Approval by the counter officer after checking documents and the ID of owner or his/her authorized representative (a valid ID or passport)
- Entry of data to computer by the Data Entry Officer followed by handing over of the vehicle license and sticking the sticker on the front windshield by the field inspection officer.