Certificate of loss

  • Submitting a statement to the prosecutor of the specific jurisdiction where the loss of the documents has occurred.
  • After the agreement of the prosecutor for issuing the certificate, proceed to the Records Department and fill in a loss form.
  • Payment of the set fees.
  • Signing of the certificate from the Records Officer and receiving it.

Add this to your website